The Tap Wearable Keyboard is a revolutionary input device which allows users to input text and commands just by tapping their fingers on any surface. It is a wearable device which senses finger taps. Using it, you can type text and send commands to Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as smartphones, tablets or computers. Since you can tap your fingers on anything, you don’t need a specialized surface to type (like with a keyboard). It’s a great solution for mobile and wearable input. Plus, since Tap is tactile, you also don’t need to look at your hand, which is great for any situation where you can’t (or don’t want to) look at your hands while writing – such as while using AR and VR headsets. Tap is fully programmable, and can be customized to control any Bluetooth device.
While our initial focus has been on the consumer market, we have received a great deal of interest from the enterprise market, where there are a wide variety of applications for Tap. Uses range from logistics, manufacturing, service, mobile data entry and many other industrial and business uses.
We’re building our sales team at Tap Systems and looking for experienced, proven and highly driven Enterprise salespeople. In this role, you will be a passionate, team-oriented individual who is motivated by customers’ success. This is a great opportunity for a proven hunter and creative seller who loves disruptive technology.
• Drive new business sales into large Fortune 500 Enterprise customers
• Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor
• Manage initial deal and follow along deals from lead to successful deployment
• Own client executive relationship and continued success
• Understand how to align customer business value with Tap’s Input solution
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver client success
• Minimum of 7 years prior experience in Direct Sales / Relationship building
• Experience selling to C-Suite or VP Level
• Consistent overachievement of Sales quota
• Proven consultative sales skills, including the ability to build a joint value proposition and proposal with your client
• Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• Strong time management skills
• Up to 25% travel necessary
• BA or BS or equivalent
- Prior experience selling Wearables / Hardware solutions
- Prior experience with the mixed reality industry (AR/VR/XR)
How To Apply
Please send your resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Position
Tap is seeking a full time, innovative, hands-on social media producer to help build our narrative as a wearable tech product in an industry ripe for change. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of the ever-shifting social media landscape and a track record for creating posts and campaigns that capture the imagination of consumers. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, a fast-learner, and passionate about harnessing social media for brand storytelling and as a sales platform.
- Suggest and oversee creation of compelling social media content on a consistent basis
- Work with design to create unique and memorable graphic and video collateral
- Work closely with the Tap marketing team to maximize reach and impact across key social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and YouTube.
- Oversee our online communities and create engaging content for our followers as well as suggest new platforms for Tap to participate in
- Grow our social media following and provide reports to the marketing team
- Monitor feedback and respond appropriately
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a communications related field
- 1-3 years experience as a professional social media practitioner, either at a company or agency, preferably on behalf of a technology product
- Strong knowledge of social media landscape, including an understanding not only of features and technology, but of the emergence of new consumer behaviors.
- Skill at using social media analytics tools to gauge impact and refine performance.
- Ability to take initiative when making decisions
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary with an equity stake in this fast growing tech company