October 17,2018 Version 1.6
- + Supporting TapMapper store – custom Tap mapping can be installed from the store (via TapManager)
- + Improved algorithm to go in and out of mouse mode
- + Selfie tap – when in camera tap double “n” to take picture (outside camera double “n” will increase the volume) – only available in default mapping.
- + Toggling between mapping is now “switch” & “c” (was double “x”)
- + Toggling between mapping will be followed with haptic feedback.
Add support to toggle between mapping with TapManager.
“Enter” and “Delete” taps have been added to “Switch” mode.
- + Another internal feature – support TapOut
- Bug fixes:
- + Delete tap can now be remapped.
- + Transition between raw mode (while in Tap apps) and voiceover mode.
- + Modifires released immediately after a tap (was released prior to the next tap)
June 27,2018 Version 1.5
- + Support for custom TapMaps.
- + Significant detection improvements for tapping on soft surfaces.
- + Significant detection improvements for tapping on vertical surfaces.
- + VoiceOver activated by tapping double F instead of double S.
May 10,2018 Version 1.4.2
- + iOS – Includes taps to control Voiceover commands to improve accessibility.
- + iOS – added show/hide keyboard (triple “h”) – helps to switch to second keyboard layout (emoji or different language)
- + Improved mouse functionality to provide smoother tracking and correct bug that causes Tap to exit mouse mode during movement.
- + API support for reading raw mouse motion data.
- + Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.