June 18,2019 Version 2.0
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor mouse improvement on certain surfaces
April 24,2019 Version 1.7.0
- Improved tapping detection on hard and soft surfaces.
- Improved algorithm for going in and out of mouse mode.
- Improved compatibility to pair to more devices – Amazon Fire Stick TV, MagicLeap etc.
- New Feature – Toggle pairing – Long press (1.2sec) Tap’s on/off button to switch between previously paired devices (up to 3).
- New feature – “Standby mode” – double tap “01111” (“h”) in mouse mode to toggle between normal and standby mode – in standby mode the Tap is paired to a device but will not send input – Feature must be enabled in TapManager to avoid accidental use
- New Feature: Sleep timeout modification for battery saving when the Tap isn’t in use (Previously 2 minutes by default, sleep timeout can now be set to 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min or 15min).
- For developers – Support Windows SDK – now allows you to set the Tap in controller mode along with mouse HID inputs.
- Minor bug fixes.
October 17,2018 Version 1.6
- + Supporting TapMapper store – custom Tap mapping can be installed from the store (via TapManager)
- + Improved algorithm to go in and out of mouse mode
- + Selfie tap – when in camera tap double “n” to take picture (outside camera double “n” will increase the volume) – only available in default mapping.
- + Toggling between mapping is now “switch” & “c” (was double “x”)
- + Toggling between mapping will be followed with haptic feedback.
Add support to toggle between mapping with TapManager.
“Enter” and “Delete” taps have been added to “Switch” mode.
- + Another internal feature – support TapOut
- Bug fixes:
- + Delete tap can now be remapped.
- + Transition between raw mode (while in Tap apps) and voiceover mode.
- + Modifires released immediately after a tap (was released prior to the next tap)
June 27,2018 Version 1.5
- + Support for custom TapMaps.
- + Significant detection improvements for tapping on soft surfaces.
- + Significant detection improvements for tapping on vertical surfaces.
- + VoiceOver activated by tapping double F instead of double S.
May 10,2018 Version 1.4.2
- + iOS – Includes taps to control Voiceover commands to improve accessibility.
- + iOS – added show/hide keyboard (triple “h”) – helps to switch to second keyboard layout (emoji or different language)
- + Improved mouse functionality to provide smoother tracking and correct bug that causes Tap to exit mouse mode during movement.
- + API support for reading raw mouse motion data.
- + Other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.